[imp] [Solved] Sidebar says loading, but nothing appears

Tony Arcus tony at ai.net.nz
Wed May 11 04:22:14 UTC 2011

That was interesting.

After digging deeper, I found that I was missing hordetree.js from the
js directory.

At some stage in installing , uninstalling and reinstalling horde this
file (and others) did not return turning a reinstall.

It just happened that I kept a copy of the horde directory as I was
messing around.

Comparing the active horde/js dir with the archive/js dir I figured I
was missing the following files:

drwxr-xr-x 5 apache apache   4096 May  8 21:15 syntaxhighlighter
-rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache   3833 May  8 21:15 tooltips.js
-rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache   1371 May  8 21:15 toggle_quotes.js
-rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache   8369 May  8 21:15 spellchecker.js
-rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache   3757 May  8 21:15 sourceselect.js
-rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache   9413 May  8 21:15 prettyautocomplete.js
-rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache    405 May  8 21:15 prefs.js
-rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache   1899 May  8 21:15 open_html_helper.js
-rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache   2648 May  8 21:15 liquidmetal.js
-rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache   1148 May  8 21:15 identityselect.js
-rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache  15043 May  8 21:15 hordetree.js
-rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache  11218 May  8 21:15 calendar.js
-rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache   9585 May  8 21:15 autocomplete.js
-rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache    900 May  8 21:15 alarmprefs.js
-rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache   1994 May  8 21:15 addressbooksprefs.js

I copied these across to horde/js and my side bar is back.
Makes me winder what else I might be missing.
That I won't know till something is broken.

Therefore what should be the contents of horde/js?

How does one check to make sure one have a full compliment of files,
and if you find out you do not, how can you refresh this directory
with all needed files.

Thanks

--
Tony Arcus
Systems and Network Engineer

Phone : 06-379-6668
Phone : 04-831-1401
Email : tony at ai.net.nz
Cell  : 021-827-660

This email and any accompanying documentation may contain privileged and
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, your use
of the information is strictly prohibited.

Quoting Tony Arcus <tony at ai.net.nz>:

> Centos 5.6 64
> php53
> Horde 4.0.2
>
> During setting up I had the sidebar, was learning horde so installed
> and uninstalled to get familiar, now I have no side bar.
>
> It flashes that it is loading but nothing appears
>
> Under test.php all seems fine:
> Is /var/www/html/horde/lib/../static writable by the web server user? Yes
>
> Configurations are all green.
>
> ideas please.
>
> --
> Tony Arcus
> Systems and Network Engineer
> Access Information Limited
> PO Box 122
> Carterton
> Wairarapa
>
> Phone : 06-379-6668
> Phone : 04-831-1401
> Email : tony at ai.net.nz
> Cell  : 021-827-660
>
> This email and any accompanying documentation may contain privileged and
> confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, your use
> of the information is strictly prohibited.

> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.