[imp] Dynamic View Questions

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Tue Jun 7 00:10:38 UTC 2011

I have been using the Dynamic interface for a while, it has some great
features - but I have a couple of questions.

1. I can't find a way to View Thread like in the Traditional interface
- am I missing something obvious?
2. In Traditional you can "Clear Sort" to return to Pref-specified
default sorting, is that available in Dynamic?
3. You can't mark a message as "Answered"?

The View Thread capability is particularly missed - especially for
Mailing Lists. Seems a shame to have to go into Preferences, tell
Dynamic not to launch, then back into Imp to view the Threads, then
reverse the process.

Should I log an Enhancement request? Or is it there and I'm just blind... :)

--
Simon Wilson