[imp] Horde Webmail Edition 4.0 - Dynamic view not working

Christopher Kunz chris at filoo.de
Sat Jun 18 09:47:00 UTC 2011

   Hi,

> Any errors in the javascript console?

No, there were no JS errors. There was a CSS error, but there are no JS
problems. There's no network traffic either.

> This is only from listing the folders, not the folder contents. If that's all that's in the IMAP log, then the request probably doesn't even reach IMP.

Yes, that was what struck me as weird. I just couldn't see any IMAP
requests failing or timing out, IMP just wasn't talking to the servers.

However, I found a partial solution that seems to work for some
browsers. In the Administration Menu, go to the Mail (imp)
Configuration, and then to the
"Dynamic View" tab. If you set $conf[dimp][viewport] from 0 to a
non-zero value (I used 2), the dynamic view seems to work fine in
desktop browsers. No idea what the background is, but it WFM.

Mail display is still broken in the mobile (smartphone) view. The Safari
debug console gives one error; I have attached a screenshot.

I'd still very much appreciate any ideas.

Gruß,

--ck

--
Filoo GmbH
Christopher Kunz, Geschäftsführer

E-Mail: chris at filoo.de
Tel.: (+49) 0 52 48 / 1 89 84 -11
Fax: (+49) 0 52 48 / 1 89 84 -20

Please sign & encrypt mail wherever possible, my key:
C882 8ED1 7DD1 9011 C088 EA50 5CFA 2EEB 397A CAC1

[Achtung, neue Firmenadresse!]
Moltkestraße 25a
33330 Gütersloh

HRB4355, AG Gütersloh
Geschäftsführer: S.Grewing, J.Rehpöhler, C.Kunz

Folgen Sie uns auf Twitter: http://twitter.com/filoogmbh