[imp] login problem with imp

Darryl Cook dlc at cs.appstate.edu
Thu Jun 23 17:59:56 UTC 2011

Ive been using Imp for some time now.  Recently I installed a new
server and ported everything over to it.  Horde and Imp ran great.
Yesterday I ran updates on the machine and something (probably SSL)
changed on the machine.

When I login to Imp on port 993 I get in fine.  But after about 5 mins
something apparently times out and kicks me back to the login page
with an error that says "Login Failure...bad username or password".
Even though I was logged in and reading mail at the time I get kicked
out.  If I try to log back in it sometimes takes me a few tries to get
back in.

Imp on port 143 doesnt do that to me, so there seems to be something
with ssl that is causing the problems.....anyone have any clues to
what could cause this?

--
Darryl Cook
Systems Administrator - Computer Science