[imp] cannot click to view inbox

Caleb O'Connell coconnell at portlandtaps.com
Wed Jul 6 19:47:04 UTC 2011

I did find out what my problem was.  It was related to upgrading Dovecot.  When
doing the conversion of config files, it put in a namespace, which mimicked if I
had previously used courier imap.  My namespace was defining my Maildir format
incorrect.  It would still go into my inbox, and still list out my created
folders, but it would find anything again after I left a folder.  I just
commented out the namespace, I don't need to bother with that for such a small
setup.  I kept the default mail_location config for Maildir.

All is well now.  Thank you for pointing me in that direction.