[imp] Hide text/plain download link

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 15:16:21 UTC 2011

On 7/08/11 12:14 PM, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
> Quoting ssri_abo at u-paris2.fr:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> When displaying a multipart/mixed mail, containing text/plain &
>> application/pdf, IMP shows two download links, one for the text/plain
>> attachment, one for the application/pdf attachment.
>> Is it possible to hide the download link for the text/plain attachment ?
>>
>> Have tried to 'show' => false for $mime_drivers['imp']['plain'] but
>> IMP still show the download link.
>
> The text/plain part is a viewable part of the message, meaning a user
> will always get an option to (at a minimum) download the part.  You
> can't do anything about that.
>
> The $mime_drivers config only alters whether the the part will be
> inline viewable in the browser.
>
> michael
>
> ___________________________________
> Michael Slusarz [slusarz at horde.org]

In my opinion, this should be smaller or in the top right corner.  It is
too in your face currently and confuses some people.  For instance it is
at the top of every daily agenda.  The format of the daily agenda is
really nice and visually appealing and the text part message takes away
from that.  Anyone agree/disagree?  Would this be worth adding as an
enhancement request?
Thanks,

--
gimili