[imp] add_source preference value

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Wed Jul 27 15:02:02 UTC 2011

Hello,

add_source preference description reads:

// Address book to use for adding addresses.
// Put $cfgSources array element name in the value field.
// Setting value to localsql would allow you to add contacts to MySQL database
// See turba/config/sources.php for more info

However with H4 this doesn't work anymore. I get "Unknown address book
'localsql'." every time I send an email. Also, when I re-save
preferences trough GUI and look at MySQL database I see that the new
add_source preference value goes like "NAkkIDxJBD9OMCV5CTiyKsA". What
is the correct corresponding value for this preference under H4 so I
can put it to prefs.local.php for all new users?

--
   Best Regards,

   Vilius