[imp] Controlling the reply in IMP 5

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 19:47:07 UTC 2011

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 4:09 PM, Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> wrote:

> This has never existed in the dynamic view.  This existed only in the
> standard view (and continues to exist in the standard view).
>
> If you are saying that the current UI is not clear enough in presenting
> these selections, we are always open to suggestions.

I just realized this was only happening in dimp, while imp has
remained the same.
Wasn't sure what I was in as it selected Automatic mode in Horde 4's login.

Anyway, I think that is it: make IMP's Reply the model to follow.
In DIMP, have a mouseover event when selecting Reply and one can then
click on Reply To All or Reply To Sender.  Then the user is engaged in
making the selection, no matter what the IQ level, alertness level
or attention span of the user.

Fixing it after is just not the same.  It would be like getting into a
car, discovering
it is the wife's car and trying again.  Makes more sense to just get into
the car I want the first time.