[imp] View Thread

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Wed Sep 7 08:55:56 UTC 2011

----- Message from Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> ---------
    Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 10:21:22 +0200
    From: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
Subject: Re: [imp] View Thread
      To: imp at lists.horde.org

> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:

>>> Why do you miss it? It's still there.
>>
>> I think he means in the dynamic view.
>>
>> This definitely isn't getting done until, at a minimum, this is completed:
>>
>> http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/3278
>
> Ah, I mixed up "thread view" and "view thread".
>
> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

----- End message from Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> -----

Yes indeed, I was describing the option to view an entire thread on
one page that is in Traditional but not in Dynamic. With 50 emails to
read in the same thread doing that in Dynamic is a one at a time
'task' as opposed to basically just reading down the page in
Traditional. Unless I am missing something...

Simon