[imp] Help for IMP 5 installation

You, Hongtao Howard howard.you at invensys.com
Wed Sep 7 14:20:16 UTC 2011

Hello,

I used horde 3 / imp 4 for many years. Recently, I installed Fedora 15, and put back my horde 3 / imp 4.
My mail system is Postfix/Dovecot. The mail delivery is Procmail. The mailbox folder is /var/spool/mail.

I backed up my existing horde folder and mysql database. I installed horde 4.0.10 (a snapshot), and imp 5.

But I got an error "IMAP Error: Mailbox does not exist".

Do I miss anything? Horde installation issue? Pear module issue?

I have to restore my old horde 3 / imp 4. But I like to try the new version.

Thanks,

Howard You

*** Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any associated or attached files, is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person. This email comes from a division of the Invensys Group, owned by Invensys plc, which is a company registered in England and Wales with its registered office at 3rd Floor, 40 Grosvenor Place, London, SW1X 7AW (Registered number 166023). For a list of European legal entities within the Invensys Group, please go to http://www.invensys.com/en/legal/default.aspx.

You may contact Invensys plc on +44 (0)20 3155 1200 or e-mail reception at invensys.com. This e-mail and any attachments thereto may be subject to the terms of any agreements between Invensys (and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates) and the recipient (and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates).