[imp] Hide messages marked for deletion

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at buongiorno.com
Mon Sep 12 20:41:46 UTC 2011

Hi

I can't believe this hasn't been raised, but the only mention on the mailing list archive I can find on Google is from 2008 - a while before IMP5.

Basically when you delete from Outlook, and then log into IMP, the messages are still shown (albeit with a line through them and marked for deletion).  I would like these to be hidden (and/or moved to trash).

I can't find a setting in either the administration panel or the preferences.  Apart from:

When deleting messages, move them to your Trash folder instead of marking them as deleted?

But what about messages that have been marked by another client?

Thanks.

Simon