[imp] IMAP errors on Android Browser

Chris cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com
Thu Sep 29 20:41:18 UTC 2011

> Quoting Oscar Gala y Hondema <ogala at jinfo.nl>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have the same problem with the mobile (smartphone) mode. I did the changes
>> to both files from the full commit link below.
>> I can now see the inbox, but still get the error using the mobile
>> (smartphone) mode when I try to vie an email.
>>
>> Are there any other files that need to be changed aside from the two in the
>> commit link?
>
> Yes - see my previous followup message.
>
> michael

Hi Micheal,

You said: "There's most likely other changes in IMP_Ajax_Application
that also affect this behavior then."

The thing is, I searched my whole system and cannot find a file called
IMP_Ajax_Application.  I saw that it was referenced in
/var/www/horde/imp/lib/Ajax/Application.php... so I expected to find
it under /usr/share/php/Horde somewhere... but I don't.  And... I
couldn't find anything on the git web page either.

Can you clarify a bit more?

Thanks!