[imp] Trouble with two servers and identical usernames.

Pro Green European pro_green_european at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 08:25:19 UTC 2011

Hi.

I've got two imap servers, srv1.domain.tld & srv2.domain.tld.

In the previous version of Horde/IMP the username format in the database have been username at srv1.domain.tld and username at srv2.domain.tld.

But with the latest release of Horde/IMP, I get a single user with the username of "username" in horde_prefs MySQL table.
This is a problem when there are two identical usernames on both servers, because the settings for "username" will be applied to both accounts.

Which option(s) do I have to set in order to get the same formatting of usernames now as in the previous version?

Regards,
/PGE