[imp] Redirect option does not honour following parameters.

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Nov 23 06:51:37 UTC 2011

Quoting ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>:

> Dear List,
>
> I am testing Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 4.0.3 and found that,
> IMP does not honour the following preferences when Redirect option
> is used.
>
> Can somebody test and confirm this behaviour?
>
> $_prefs['mail_domain']['locked'] = true;
> $_prefs['mail_domain']['value'] = 'isac.gov.in';

This does not appear to be correct.  Redirecting a message calls
IMP_Compose#sendRedirectMessage() with the To addresses to redirect
to.  This To address string is passed through
IMP_Compose#recipientList(), where maildomain information is added if
addresses are lacking it (done when this method internally calls
_parseAddress()).

Note that none of the original address headers of the message are
touched.  If they contain incomplete addresses, this is expected
behavior.

michael