[imp] Edit as New - clarification reg.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Mon Nov 28 06:27:19 UTC 2011

Dear List,

I am testing Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 4.0.4 and comparing the
things w.r.t H3.

1. In new version (which I am testing), any mail which is in draft
folder when resumed and sent, gets deleted from Drafts folder.  I
think this is intended behaviour.   Please confirm.  This was not
happening in H3.

2. I have some mails which I have stored in Drafts folder, which I
need to send again and again with minor changes, which I don't want to
get deleted after sending.  If Sl.No. 1 is the intended behaviour, I
agree with it. Then, as an alternative, I used 'Edit as New' option.
Here To,Cc and Bcc and Subject are not get populated which are there
in the mail which is opened as 'Edit as New'.  Is this also intended
behaviour.

3. In H3, auto draft save was there only for dynamic mode.  Is this
true for H4 also?

Regards,
ANANT.