[imp] Edit as New - clarification reg.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Mon Nov 28 06:55:17 UTC 2011

Dear Michael,

Thanks for answering to all queries.  The doubt came for the 3rd point
because, it was very clearly mentioned in conf.php for H3 that, auto
save draft works for DIMP only.  But, this warning is not written in
conf.php of H4.  And, hence, I was thinking, it is already implemented
for IMP also.

Regards,
ANANT.

----- Message from Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> ---------