[imp] Implement Security Code in Compose Page

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Mon Dec 5 08:30:55 UTC 2011

Citeren michel at casa.co.cu:

> I've had problems in my network, since users use very weak passwords
> and sometimes tend to respond emails where they ask for your
> password, in order to use their email accounts to bombard servers
> like Yahoo, Hotmail or Gmail, with messages spam, as spammers
> putting on black lists.

Have you already set limits on the number of messages users can send
per hour/day? Typically, when an account is compromised, it will be
used to send way more messages than you'll find for a normal user
account. Setting a limit of 100 recipients per hour will be sufficient
for almost all users. Only those that have a legitimate reason to send
more messages get higher limits here, but the default is fairly low.

Best regards, Arjen