[imp] No Stationery Option in Compose Window

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Dec 14 17:34:47 UTC 2011

Quoting cjdl01 <cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com>:

>>> I'm sorry Anant, I'm not sure what you mean here.  It sounds like
>>> you are saying that you can make an attachment from files uploaded
>>> through gollem?  If that is so... I've never done that, but I'd be
>>> happy to check it out, if you can give me a little more
>>> clarification.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> -Chris
>>
>> In traditional view/mode, when you are composing, please look for
>> an File Manager icon with prefix - Attachments (just above File 1:
>> browse).  I have configured ftp backend in File Manager and I get
>> it.  But, I don't get this in Dynamic Mode.
>>
>> Regards,
>> ANANT.
>
> I do see an icon that looks like an emtpy box in traditional view --
> just like the file manager/gollem icon, and I don't when in dynamic.
>  (I'll send you screenshots to be sure we are talking about the same
> thing.)

Why do you need screenshots?  As Anant mentioned, adding from a local
Horde file manager (e.g. Gollem) is not supported in dynamic view at
this time.

FWIW, Stationery support is going to be removed from traditional view
in the future, to be replaced by a special Templates mailbox that will
work across all views.

michael