[imp] No Stationery Option in Compose Window

cjdl01 cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com
Wed Dec 14 21:26:35 UTC 2011

>>> In traditional view/mode, when you are composing, please look for
>>> an File Manager icon with prefix - Attachments (just above File 1:
>>> browse).  I have configured ftp backend in File Manager and I get
>>> it.  But, I don't get this in Dynamic Mode.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> ANANT.
>>
>> I do see an icon that looks like an emtpy box in traditional view
>> -- just like the file manager/gollem icon, and I don't when in
>> dynamic.  (I'll send you screenshots to be sure we are talking
>> about the same thing.)
>
> Why do you need screenshots?

Just wasn't 100% sure what he was looking for, and I thought that
sending pics would be most expedient.

As Anant mentioned, adding from a local
> Horde file manager (e.g. Gollem) is not supported in dynamic view at
> this time.
>
> FWIW, Stationery support is going to be removed from traditional
> view in the future,
No biggie, I can just keep draft copies instead. :)

  to be replaced by a special Templates mailbox that
> will work across all views.

That sounds like a great idea.  I look forward to it!