[imp] Improving IMP message load times

Mat Cantin mat at cantinbrothers.ca
Wed Dec 14 20:16:11 UTC 2011

Sound like imapproxy is what I'm looking for. The 3 seconds come from
having to establish a new connection everytime a message is checked.
Funny the solution was right under my nose. Thanks!

Would it make sense to incorporate imapproxy right into the IMP
install? Seems like something a lot of people would use by default.

--
Mat