[imp] Improving IMP message load times

Mat Cantin mat at cantinbrothers.ca
Thu Dec 15 00:45:13 UTC 2011

On 12/14/2011 04:30 PM, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
> You're not using imapproxy in IMP.  Looks like your configuration
> settings are incorrect.

I've set the imap port in the imp/config/backend.php to use port 1143,
which is what the imapproxy service is running on. Is there something
else I need to configure here?

I can see the imapproxyd catching login/logout in the mail.log, which
used to be recorded in the dovecot.log, just like you said. Also,
stopping the imapproxy service prevents Horde IMP users from login on.

Maybe there's something in the config for imapproxy.conf. I read through
it and didn't really change any of the default settings...

Mat