[imp] Problems with user.domain style usernames

Sven Teichmann sven-teichmann at freenet.de
Wed Dec 28 18:29:47 UTC 2011

Hello,

I have a problem with horde caused by the usernames on my server which
look like this: user.domain.
Login works without any problems but if I compose a new email the
from-address Horde creates looks like this: user.domain@

I know that it is possible to change the from-address in the
user-settings but it is really annoying if each user has to do this by
himself.

Is there a way to automatically add the correct from-address to the
default-identity when a user logs in for the first time?

Thanks for your help and best regards,