[imp] Unable to see a mail

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Fri Jan 6 10:35:34 UTC 2012

Dear Jan,

You are right.  I removed xdebug.ini and restarted httpd, and I am
able to see the contents.

I was using xdebug to debug the reason for slow refresh of horde
sidebar as suggested by one of Horde users.  I am still unable to
understand, how to analyse the xdebug output using KCache...

Anyway, Thanks.

Regards,
ANANT.

----- Message from Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> ---------