[imp] View email in HTML format

Claudio Mantegna claudio.mantegna at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 07:23:31 UTC 2012

Hello Janis,

>please, forgive me my laziness - dependencies are listed in
installation docs + you can check beforehand using horde's test.php - it
will tell you anything you have >and haven't. At least - that's how I
did it.

Find and correct the problem......
The problem was not lack of dependency ofHorde or IMP ...
Looking at the apache log file I noticed that when I tried to access an
HTML formatted email this error appeared:

PHP Fatal error:  Class 'tidy' not found in
/usr/lib/php/Horde/Text/Filter/Cleanhtml.php on line 64

Reading on the ML Horde recently that a guy had the same problem.
At this point, I disabled the TIDY extension into myphp.ini and restart
the service of http server and like magic it worked out great ...
However thanks for support..

Claudio