[imp] Behaviour while deleting messages in Traditional View reg.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Mon Jan 23 04:01:07 UTC 2012

Dear List,

I have upgraded to Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 4.0.6 from Horde
Groupware Webmail Edition 4.0.4.

Since upgrade, the behaviour is not correct while deleting the
messages in traditional view.

When I open a mail, delete the mail, now screen instead of opening
next mail, it goes to next+1 mail (show deleted is ON)

--
Anant S Athavale,
message.