[imp] Forwarding attachments

Alex May alex at maymay.de
Mon Jan 23 09:14:33 UTC 2012

Is there now any way to forward attachments as separate attachments
with a message. There are so many options for different types of
forwarding, but none of them seems to offer this.
If I forward the original message as an attachment, some users can't
open the attachment and therefore can't get to the attachments.
The only option offered by Outlook and therefore the option that most
users expect is that when they hit forward, the original message text
appears in the body of the new message and the original attachments
are available to send with it as separate attachments. The original
text should be capable of being removed or edited and the attachments
should be capable of being removed (for example so that I can forward
just some of the attachments received).
Is this possible?
Thanks,
Alex