[imp] Error Horde auth (encryptKey parameter is not a valid callback)

Martin Hooyer martin at hooyer.net
Wed Feb 1 21:30:29 UTC 2012

Hello horde users,

I just installed horde with imp and now i try to use imap auth.

But i get the follow error if i try to login:

encryptKey parameter is not a valid callback.

Message from syslogd at serv5 at Feb  1 18:47:23 ...
  HORDE: [imp] encryptKey parameter is not a valid callback. [pid 28258
on line 201 of "/usr/local/lib/php/Horde/Imap/Client/Base.php"]

I can not find any info on google for this... and i hope that there is
someone who can help me.

Thanks

Kind regards
Martin