[imp] Error Horde auth (encryptKey parameter is not a valid callback)

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Wed Feb 1 21:41:24 UTC 2012

Hi Martin,

Martin Hooyer <martin at hooyer.net> schrieb:

>Hello horde users,
>
>I just installed horde with imp and now i try to use imap auth.
>
>But i get the follow error if i try to login:
>
>encryptKey parameter is not a valid callback.
>

>Message from syslogd at serv5 at Feb  1 18:47:23 ...
> HORDE: [imp] encryptKey parameter is not a valid callback. [pid 28258
>on line 201 of "/usr/local/lib/php/Horde/Imap/Client/Base.php"]
>

>I can not find any info on google for this... and i hope that there is
>someone who can help me.

This is a problem created by the recent update. It has been
discussed on the Horde list today and a fix has already been comitted to git. I expect a corresponding package (Horde_Imap_Client-1.4.3) to arrive on pear.horde.org rather soon. Sorry for the inconvenience on your first install. Fortunately upgrades are trivial with Horde 4 ;)

Cheers,

Gunnar