[imp] [Tickets #10974] Re: Mailbox list error in dynamic view

Thu Feb 9 15:56:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

in the referenced bugreport (I copy and paste my report below, so that
people which haven't seen it do not have to go hunting for the report)
I was told to update libxml/php. Well... I have the most recent
versions of them, any other suggestions?

Installed packages on FreeBSD:
---snip---
horde-4.0.13
horde-content-1.0.3
horde-imp-5.0.18
horde-ingo-2.0.7
horde-kronolith-3.0.15
horde-mnemo-3.0.5
horde-nag-3.0.7
horde-timeobjects-1.0.5
horde-turba-3.0.11
horde-webmail-4.0.6
horde-whups-2.0.1
libxml2-2.7.8_1
pear-Horde_Xml_Wbxml-1.0.3
pear-channel-horde-20110304
php-suhosin-0.9.33
php5-5.3.10
php5-bcmath-5.3.10
php5-ctype-5.3.10
php5-dom-5.3.10
php5-fileinfo-5.3.10
php5-filter-5.3.10
php5-ftp-5.3.10
php5-gd-5.3.10
php5-gettext-5.3.10
php5-hash-5.3.10
php5-iconv-5.3.10
php5-imap-5.3.10
php5-json-5.3.10
php5-ldap-5.3.10
php5-mbstring-5.3.10
php5-mcrypt-5.3.10
php5-mysql-5.3.10
php5-mysqli-5.3.10
php5-openssl-5.3.10
php5-pdo-5.3.10
php5-session-5.3.10
php5-simplexml-5.3.10
php5-sockets-5.3.10
php5-tidy-5.3.10
php5-xml-5.3.10
php5-xmlwriter-5.3.10
php5-zlib-5.3.10
---snip---

My problem:
---snip---
the traditional view displays my mailboxes just fine, the dynamic view
displays two error boxes which tell that there was a communication
error with the server.

In the debug log I find the following (no idea if it is related or
not) several times:
-snip-
2012-02-09T12:22:09+01:00 WARN: HORDE [imp] PHP ERROR: json_encode():
Invalid UT
F-8 sequence in argument [pid 64207 on line 242 of
"/usr/local/share/pear/Horde/
Serialize.php"]
2012-02-09T12:22:09+01:00 DEBUG: HORDE 1. Horde::sendHTTPResponse()
/usr/local/w
ww/horde/services/ajax.php:73
2. Horde::escapeJson() /usr/local/share/pear/Horde.php:640
3. Horde_Serialize::serialize() /usr/local/share/pear/Horde.php:682
4. Horde_Serialize::_serialize() /usr/local/share/pear/Horde/Serialize.php:66
5. json_encode() /usr/local/share/pear/Horde/Serialize.php:242
6. Horde::errorHandler()
-snip-
---snip---

and

---snip---
Little correction: The tradtional view displays the mailbox _list_
just fine, the dynamic view does not display a list of mailboxes
anymore with this version of IMP. I can see the content of my INBOX in
the dynamic view, I can delete messages there, but I can not access
other mailboxes anymore in the dynamic view.
---snip---

Bye,
Alexander.

Quoting bugs at horde.org (from Thu, 09 Feb 2012 15:30:31 +0100):

> DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS NOT MONITORED.
>
> Ticket URL: http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/10974
>  Ticket             | 10974
>  Updated By         | Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
>  Summary            | Mailbox list error in dynamic view
>  Queue              | IMP
>  Version            | 5.0.18
>  Type               | Bug
> -State              | Unconfirmed
> +State              | Not A Bug
>  Priority           | 2. Medium
>  Milestone          |
>  Patch              |
>  Owners             |

Do you have exactly what I want in a plaid poindexter bar bat??