[imp] Add words in Dictionary

Gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 15:29:39 UTC 2012

On 2012-03-12, at 4:24 AM, Florian Brandner <florian at brandner.net> wrote:

> Hi there!
>
>>> Can anybody let me know how can i add words in my dictionary.
>> The spell check dictionary? There isn't one.
>
> I thought it is possible to use aspell for spell checking. Was that removed?
>
> Anyway, if I remember correctly it is possible to add user dictionaries to aspell on the operating system. So I guess it would be possible for the admin to add words to a system-wide dictionary, but user-dictionaries for every horde user would be rather difficult.
>
> Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
> Florian Brandner

I do a system wide.  I use dokuwiki to edit a text file. It is a simple wiki which stores everything in text files.  I run a cron job to add words from the text file on a regular basis.  I think I tweak the path for aspell in horde configuration.

There is quite likely a better way to do this.  Per user would be nice.