[imp] Horder imp logging and root mail folder in IMAP

Hao Huang hh8923 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 00:44:54 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have following setup

Fedora

Apache 2.2.22

Php 5.4.0

horde 3.3.13 with imp

$conf['log']['priority'] = PEAR_LOG_DEBUG;

$conf['log']['ident'] = 'HORDE';

$conf['log']['params'] = array();

$conf['log']['name'] = '/var/log/httpd/horde.log';

$conf['log']['params']['append'] = true;

$conf['log']['type'] = 'file';

$conf['log']['enabled'] = true;

$conf['log_accesskeys'] = false;

The logging file is no where to be found.  It initially pointed
to /tmp/horde.log and it was working.  But after I updated the config
and removed /tmp/horde.log, no new log showed up.

The other issue is the root mail folder under IMAP.  The
'folders' option does not appear to be working.  All files and folders in my home directory is shown instead of those under ~/mail.  Is there any setting
needed?

Thanks

$servers['imaps'] = array(

    'name' => 'IMAP Server',

    'server' => '127.0.0.1',

    'protocol' => 'imap/ssl/novalidate-cert',

    'port' => 993,

    'folders' => 'mail/',

    'maildomain' => 'server.domain.com',

    'preferred' => ''