[imp] changing default message list behaviour

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Sat Mar 17 19:56:54 UTC 2012

Hello list,

This was on my mind for quite a while now. I would like to propose changing default message list behaviour in IMP. Particulary change 'mailbox_start' to be First Page instead of First Unseen Message and 'sortdir' to Descending. This way IMP would be inline with Gmail and other webmail client, and even this brings it closer to how Facebook Wall works. E. i. all newest information is always on top of the page and you don't need to scrolldown.

Please see http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/11078 and comment.

--
  Best Regards,

  Vilius Šumskas