[imp] Emails sent with evolution client do not have their recipent addresses shown in the sent mail folder

Mehmet Giritli mgiritli at giritli.eu
Tue Apr 3 14:39:09 UTC 2012

Hi,

In the sent-emails folder residing in my imap directory, I see
messages under the "To:" column displayed as "From: My Name". So,
instead of seeing the recipient address for those messages I sent, I
see my name in that format.

I lately noticed that for some messages recipient address is correctly
displayed and the messages which are not correctly displayed are all
sent with the Evolution email client.

I am not sure if it is related but I also have problems ordering emails
w.r.t. date column in some folders. There is no consistent behaviour I
can describe unfortunately. So I captured the attached image where you
can see that the column is ordered for date from the green arrow icon,
but obviously it isn't.

Best.