[imp] Dynamic SEEN/UNSEEN Email status

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Thu Apr 5 06:10:19 UTC 2012

Quoting Patrick Domack <patrickdk at patrickdk.com>:

>>> http://markmail.org/message/t4h3uvxyh5suvkwe
>>>

>> So with qresync broken it worked? I upgraded to latest horde about
>> the same time I upgraded to dovecot 2.1.3
>> Before I upgraded to dovecot 2.1.3 I was running 2.1.1
>>
>> # dovecot --version
>> 2.1.3
>>

> Ok, even with cache turned off, in backends, it's still not syncing
> correctly.

Still sounds like you are not using 2.1.3.  You may have 2.1.3
installed on your system, but did you restart the daemon?

What you are describing is EXACTLY the issue that was fixed by 2.1.2.
I can verify that 2.1.3 runs perfectly.

Otherwise, you will have to debug on your own since I can't reproduce.

michael