[imp] php5.3 and webmail 1.2.11

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Thu May 24 09:43:20 UTC 2012

On 21.05.12 13:18, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
>I found out that is was preference that apparently caused the problem:
>
>INSERT INTO `horde_prefs` VALUES ('...','imp','sortpref','a:1:{i:0;a:2:{s:1:\"b\";s:1:\"0\";s:1:\"d\";s:0:\"\";}}');

further searching revealed that it apparently means that the search
sorting is not empty, which causes troubles for imap_sort:

PHP Warning:  imap_sort() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /www/horde/lib/Horde/IMAP/Search.php on line 154

>did anything change much in the PHP IMAP that could cause these
>troubles?

imap_sort in 5.3 apparently checks its parameters more carefully.