[imp] Preview of attached word file reg.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Mon Jun 11 07:02:32 UTC 2012

Dear michael,

I tried installing abiword on RHEL 6.2.  I am not getting the right
RPMs.  BTW, I want the user to get a prompt to save the file and open
locally.  How can I do that?

Regards,
Anant.

----- Message from Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> ---------
    Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 11:42:57 -0600
    From: Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>
Subject: Re: [imp] Preview of attached word file reg.
      To: imp at lists.horde.org

> Quoting ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>:
>
>> Dear List,
>>
>> Started using Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 4.0.8.  While
>> composing, When I attach a word file and click on Update, I get a
>> link for the attached file which is clickable.  When I click a new
>> tab opens in the browser and does not show up anything.  I expected
>> an option to either save or open the file.  This used to happen in
>> H3/IMP 4 and still happens.
>>
>> What do I need to get the same feature of getting an option of
>> either open or save the file?
>
> Correctly configure your system to use abiword.
>
> michael

----- End message from Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> -----

Regards,

Anant Athavale.