[imp] HTML Compositing

Rodrigo Abantes Antunes rodrigoantunes at pelotas.ifsul.edu.br
Wed Jun 13 15:48:05 UTC 2012

Very helpfull.. I think that if I'm sending an email to imp list you
can suppose that I already used google, read the faq, the
documentation and configuration file comments and tried what they say.
I already set inline html to true in mime_drivers with no effect. I
can't even see messages writen by myself. In horde 3 there was an
option like "Show this HTML in a new window?" if inline html wasn't
enabled but in horde 4 I don't have that.

--
Rodrigo Abrantes Antunes
Técnico em Tecnologia da Informação