[imp] HTML Compositing

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Wed Jun 13 19:15:52 UTC 2012

On 13.06.2012 17:48, Rodrigo Abantes Antunes wrote:
> Very helpfull.. I think that if I'm sending an email to imp list you can
> suppose that I already used google, read the faq, the documentation and
> configuration file comments and tried what they say.

That my friend is a mis-understanding.
Personal statistics of every project manager show that 80% of the easier
questions on mailinglist have _not_ done any of the above things. So
unless a user explicitly states that he used google, faq, documentation
and configuration-help and still can't make it work (or has a specific
question to one of these resources) it is save to assume that what was
asked and answered before will be the answer again. there is a reason
why a site like lmgtf.com hasn't died of zero-users.

Have fun,

Arnold
--
Dieses Email wurde elektronisch erstellt und ist ohne handschriftliche
Unterschrift gültig.