[imp] attachment preview....

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Fri Jun 22 08:50:42 UTC 2012

Dear Vilius Šumskas,

Don't you feel this option should have been there?  Users prefer to
preview their documents in the same software which they used to create
it.  What is your say in this.

Regards,
Anant.

----- Message from Vilius Šumskas <vilius at lnk.lt> ---------
    Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:56:20 +0300
    From: Vilius Šumskas <vilius at lnk.lt>
Subject: Re: [imp] attachment preview....
      To: imp at lists.horde.org

>> Hi,
>>
>> Just to add, any link for a doc file in Horde/IMP 5 message in firefox
>> allows me to download/view by the browser, so why not, when I click in
>> preview for attachments.
>
> Because it's not a link to the document in Horde, it's a link to PHP
> script which does the preview.
>
> --
>    Vilius

----- End message from Vilius Šumskas <vilius at lnk.lt> -----