[imp] attachment preview....

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Fri Jun 22 09:11:48 UTC 2012

> Dear Vilius Šumskas,
>
> Don't you feel this option should have been there?  Users prefer to
> preview their documents in the same software which they used to create
> it.  What is your say in this.

I'm neutral on this. On one hand I understand that some small amount of users could be willing to open just attached documents even though I personally don't see why they would want this. On the other hand, such option could confuse users in such a way that they would think they can still edit document before sending but actually they can't.

I also don't understand what's stopping you to install abiword or any other Word converter on the server.

--
   Vilius