[imp] list and reply-to

Laurent Foucher laurent.foucher at iut-tlse3.fr
Mon Oct 22 16:29:49 UTC 2012

> Zitat von Laurent Foucher <laurent.foucher at iut-tlse3.fr>:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have configured a list with a "reply-to" header configured. When
>> i use the action reply_auto with horde4, the "reply-to" in not
>> considered. Is it the excepted behavior ?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> --
>> - Laurent Foucher
>
> Yes.
> --
The users of my university would like that "reply-to" be considered in
a message of a list. I have changed  in imp/lib/compose.php the line
1501 :
if (Horde_Mime_Address::bareAddress($list_info['reply_list']) !=
Horde_Mime_Address::bareAddress($header['to'])) {
by
if (!$force &&
(Horde_Mime_Address::bareAddress($list_info['reply_list']) !=
Horde_Mime_Address::bareAddress($header['to']))) {

and i seems that's works as i expect.

Do you think that it could be a enhancement in bugs.horde.org ?

--
- Laurent Foucher
< I U T 'A'  Paul Sabatier >
laurent.foucher at iut-tlse3.fr
Enseignant/Chargé de mission Systèmes & Réseau