[imp] Redirect not working

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Wed Nov 14 19:55:42 UTC 2012

Citeren Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:

>> Looking at your original message, it's actually the From envelope address
>> that appears to be broken.  Which is set via your identities.  Which means
>> your identity contains an invalid e-mail address.  Delete your identity and
>> re-create.
>
> I just tried this and I get a 5.7.1 Bad syntax error from the mail server.

Same here. It is rejected because of a malformed MAIL FROM address:

     postfix/smtpd[25829]: warning: proxy 127.0.0.1:10026 rejected
"MAIL FROM:<Arjen de Korte <arjen at de-korte.org>>": "501 5.5.2 Syntax:
MAIL FROM:<address>"

The proxy is amavisd where all in- and outbound mail is filtered
through. Other than these redirects, it never complains about the MAIL
FROM syntax.

Best regards, Arjen