[imp] Resolved?? same mailbox but different results depending on IMAP or POP

Wilhelm Tonsern wilhelm.tonsern at aon.at
Wed Nov 28 10:46:40 UTC 2012

mailbox on POP3 server is read correctly only if the mail-server’s capability
RESP-CODES is set (see ./Imap/Client/Socket/Pop3.php function _getLine() );
otherwise no mail is detected by Horde/Imp.
So I have to ignore the result of function queryCapability(›RESP-CODES’) in
order to handle emails on such a POP3 server.
The issue I have is: one of my mail-servers cannot be connected via IMAP
protocol but only via POP3 protocol having CAPA ==> USER UIDL STLS