[imp] problem with stripping Attachment from a mail

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Mon Dec 10 05:54:23 UTC 2012

Dear Michael,

I am sending same problem IMAP server debug log (with debug_raw also
enabled) off the list in my next mail.  I am not sure, whether this
could be of any help to you to debug the problem.

And also, I was looking at imp mailing list discussion on
horde_imap_client-2.3.1.  I use binaries shipped by RHEL 6.3.  Now, I
have a second thought on the PHP version which is shipped by default
is buggy?  Right now it is: php-5.3.3-3.el6_2.8.x86_64, and I have not
upgraded to the available version for RHEL 6.3.  I think, the latest
version available for RHEL 6.3 is   php-5.3.3-14.el6_2.8.x86_64.

Regards,
Anant.

----- Message from slusarz at horde.org ---------