[imp] Message flags missing in basic/mobile mode

Aria Bamdad aria at bsc.gwu.edu
Thu Dec 20 15:21:48 UTC 2012

> This means that none of those flags are settable in that mailbox,
> per the IMAP server.  So we are not going to display flag actions
> that can't be done.
>
> michael

if that were true, wouldn't the Dynamic view also refuse to allow
these flags to be changed?  I can set message as seen/unseen and flag
for followup without a problem in the dynamic view.  I am sure
something broke recently in my installation as I do recall seeing the
'Mark Messages' drop down in the Basic view when I first started the
upgrade.