[imp] Composing without styles

Jānis je at ktf.rtu.lv
Fri Dec 28 07:29:32 UTC 2012

Citējot Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>
Thu, 27 Dec 2012 20:54:51 -0700:

> Quoting Jānis <je at ktf.rtu.lv>:
>
>> Can you advice me how to get rid of styles in simple message
>> composing editor - the silly gray (espacialy gray on gray
>> background) is hardly visible on low light display.
>
> Edit the CSS files.

may I ask for advice - which ones? I alredy tried to fiddle with
horde5/imp/themes/default/basic/screen.css without result. I did not
find a property named kind of editor_foreground_color/font_color
either.The only mention not related to bachground is  "color: #fff;"

Am I right - there is only one Default theme for Horde5 yet?