[imp] Composing without styles

Jens-Uwe Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Fri Dec 28 15:23:54 UTC 2012

Zitat von imp-request at lists.horde.org:
> Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 09:29:32 +0200
> From: J?nis <je at ktf.rtu.lv>
> To: imp at lists.horde.org
> Subject: Re: [imp] Composing without styles
>

> Cit?jot Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>
> Thu, 27 Dec 2012 20:54:51 -0700:
>
>> Quoting J?nis <je at ktf.rtu.lv>:
>>
>>> Can you advice me how to get rid of styles in simple message
>>> composing editor - the silly gray (espacialy gray on gray
>>> background) is hardly visible on low light display.
>>
>> Edit the CSS files.
>
> may I ask for advice - which ones? I alredy tried to fiddle with
> horde5/imp/themes/default/basic/screen.css without result. I did not
> find a property named kind of editor_foreground_color/font_color
> either.The only mention not related to bachground is  "color: #fff;"

may I suggest to use i.e. Firefox with the firebug extension? It'll
let you click on any element of a page and display not only the CSS
attributes currently applied, but the source(s) within the CSS files
as well. That way, you can easily spot the corresponding CSS file/line
number even for inherited attributes.

Regards,

Jens

--
Jens-U. Mozdzen                         voice   : +49-40-559 51 75
NDE Netzdesign und -entwicklung AG      fax     : +49-40-559 51 77
D-22423 Hamburg                         e-mail  : jmozdzen at nde.ag

         Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Angelika Mozdzen
           Sitz und Registergericht: Hamburg, HRB 90934
                   Vorstand: Jens-U. Mozdzen
                    USt-IdNr. DE 814 013 983