[imp] Drag and drop

c.bayerlein at bundesarchiv.de c.bayerlein at bundesarchiv.de
Tue Jan 29 16:10:08 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

I'm using and admistrating Horde in the office. As I'm disabled, I use
speech recognition (Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking) to control my pc.
Everything works fine, except that I noticed that in IMP H5 (6.0.2)
dynamic view, drag and drop to move messages to a folder doesn't work
anymore for me. I realize, that the issue is connected with Dragon.
When my assistant drags and drops a message manually with the mouse,
it works fine. However, in the former version, it worked with my
Dragon, as well.

So - is there a different way to move messages to folders in the
dynamic view? Keyboard? I don't want to change to static, though
(dynamic is neater).

What was changed regarding dnd compared the the former version?

Thanks for the help!

Chris