[imp] Drag and drop

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Jan 30 17:57:55 UTC 2013

Quoting c.bayerlein at bundesarchiv.de:

> I'm using and admistrating Horde in the office. As I'm disabled, I
> use speech recognition (Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking) to control
> my pc. Everything works fine, except that I noticed that in IMP H5
> (6.0.2) dynamic view, drag and drop to move messages to a folder
> doesn't work anymore for me. I realize, that the issue is connected
> with Dragon. When my assistant drags and drops a message manually
> with the mouse, it works fine. However, in the former version, it
> worked with my Dragon, as well.
>
> So - is there a different way to move messages to folders in the
> dynamic view? Keyboard? I don't want to change to static, though
> (dynamic is neater).

Not in dynamic view.

> What was changed regarding dnd compared the the former version?

You can do a 'git diff imp-6.0.2..imp-x.x.x imp' command to see the
specific code that changed between any two versions.  But not sure how
you can expect to give you a reasonable answer to the question "what
code changed between two different major versions of software" besides
"pretty much everything".

michael