[imp] Signature

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Feb 5 21:29:12 UTC 2013

Quoting Brendan Oakley <gentux2 at gmail.com>:

> On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 12:19 PM, Ralf Lang wrote:
>>> I would also like to read reasons why signatures were so
>>> dramatically altered - any links?
>>
>> https://www.google.de/search?q=horde+imp+signature
>>

> For the record, this does not produce the answer. The first search
> result is an unresolved issue with unsaved Signature preferences, the
> second is development decisions from 2004, the third is the IMP
> application page, and the fourth is something on Parallels from 2005.
> I am too bored now to keep reading unrelated search results.

Or do the search yourself:

http://www.horde.org/community/mail/

I can also almost guarantee if you search for my name and "signature"
and either "stupid" or "dumb" or "signatures in the compose body is
the most idiotic UI decision we ever made and thank god we have fixed
it" you will get some useful search results will reams of unchallenged
discussion on why the old method was terrible.

michael